The Facilities and Support Services Committee (FSSC) shall have the responsibility for dealing with issues involving facilities, space, parking, computing and the library. FSSC will make recommendation on these issues to the University Council. Specifically, the responsibilities of the FSSC are as listed below:
- University, college, or other constituent facilities and space needs
- University, college, or other constituent computing needs
- Library needs
- Parking issues and policies
- Space Allocation Utilization Subcommittee (SAUS)
- Parking and Transportation Subcommittee (PTS)
The chairperson of FSSC, SAUS and PTS must be a tenured faculty member. Each committee also has an administrative vice-chair. Meetings are held once a month.
Meetings are held once a month via Teams/Zoom.
Days, times and locations are subject to change.
Facilities and Support Services Committee Schedule
First Thursday of each month from 1-2 p.m.
Parking and Transportation Subcommittee Schedule
Fourth Tuesday of each month from 10-11 a.m.
* = no meeting held
FSSC Advisory Committees
- Computer Services Advisory Committee (CSAC)
- Library Advisory Committee
Campus Signage: Vacant