Everyone shares responsibility for protecting the well-being of the community and for adhering to norms of behavior that make UHCL a great place to work. Human Resources staff members help managers and staff interpret and apply university and UH System policies equitably and fairly.
Administrative Policies and Procedures
The UHCL Administrative Policies and Procedures section of the website serves as a central repository of university policies that govern a wide range of university activities. The administrative policies and procedures documents assure the most effective and timely communication and compliance throughout the University of Houston-Clear Lake community.
SAM - System Administrative Memoranda
The SAM - System Administrative Memoranda website is the central repository for all UH System Administrative policies and procedures. These administrative operating principles and related processes of those functions are the responsibility of the Office of the Vice Chancellor for Administration and Finance.
- Agency Certification of Retirement Eligibility
- Consulting and Outside Employment
- PeopleSoft Employee Self-Service Guide
- PeopleSoft Manager Self-Service Guide
- Taxable Payment Reimbursement
- UHCL Performance Assessment - Long Form
- UHCL Performance Assessment - Short Form
- Manager Guide - Completing Performance Assessments
Do you have a suggestion for a Human Resources form that is not currently provided? Please email Human Resources at email@example.com and include the Form Name (if known), description of the form and intended use, and contact information.