USA Mission Statement
The University Staff Association at UHCL is an organization of university employees engaged in interaction and dialogue with faculty, staff, and students. The association provides increased opportunities for its members through collective input, networking, scholarship, and professional development, inspired by the experience and participation of its elected officials and committee representatives, and cooperation with its general membership.
USA 2018-2019 Executive Board Elections
The University Staff Association at UHCL is currently holding elections for the 2018-2019 Executive Board. The election will end on July 16, 2018 at 5pm.
Next General Meeting:
- Date: Thursday, July 19, 2018
- Time: 9:00 - 10:00 a.m.
- Location: TBA
- Sponsored Breakfast provided by: University Staff Association
- Special Speakers: President Blake, Provost Berberich & Interim Vice President of A&F Usha Matthew
- Special Topic: The staff role in taking UHCL to the next level in higher education
- Election results for 2018-2019 USA Executive Board will also announced.