The Biological Science program at University of Houston-Clear Lake gives you the opportunity to pursue a career in a health-related profession or to obtain training in an allied health field. This program is most beneficial for students on the pre-medical track, though you can also combine it with another area of study, such as business, environmental studies, law or science writing.
A biological sciences degree from UHCL provides the rigorous, practical coursework requires for you to meet the increasing demands of today’s market. You’ll learn valuable information rooted in the multidisciplinary skills of research and technology as you pursue a leading role in the sciences or as you pursue further academic study.
Biological Science B.A.
- Biological Science B.A. with Life Sciences 7-12 Certification
Biological Sciences B.S.
- Biological Sciences B.S. with Cell/Molecular/Biotechnology Specialization
- Biological Sciences B.S. with Ecology/Microbiology/Aquatic/Marine Specialization
- Biological Sciences B.S. with Physiology/Pre-Health Specialization
- Biological Sciences B.S. with Plant Biology Specialization
- Biological Sciences B.S. with Forensic Biology Specialization
Biological Sciences M.S.
- Biological Science M.S. with Pre-Health Specialization
- Biological Science M.S. with Plant Biology Specialization
- Biological Science M.S. with Cell/Molecular Specialization
- Biological Science M.S. with Ecology/Microbiology/Aquatic and Marine Biology Specialization
Doctor of Chiropractic Master of Science in Biology D.C./M.S.
Minors and Certificates
Richard L. Puzdrowski Jr.
Associate Professor of Biology, Biotechnology and Environmental Science; Cooperative
Degree Program Advisor; and Department Chair of Biology and Biotechnology
Science and Engineering