Forms and Information for College of Education Faculty
COE Catalog and Website Update Process
Changes to the UHCL Catalog must be submitted to the Associate Dean's Office, after all necessary approvals are acquired. Please review the College of Education website changes are handled by the COE website liaison. Requests must be submitted by the appropriate authority for each area. For additional information, please see the COE Catalog and Website Update Process.
Beginning spring 2022, faculty are responsible for all changes and updates to their faculty bio page, including requesting a page for new faculty members. Submit the request through the Faculty Bio Request form found on the MarComm website.
Digital Measures Assistance
For help entering your teaching, research and service information in Digital Measures please visit the COE Digital Measures page.
Faculty Dissertation Forms
- Dissertation Course Release Information
- Dissertation Course Release Form
- EDCI Dissertation Guide and Forms
- EDCI Dissertation Chair Appointment Form
- EDCI Dissertation Committee Appointment Form
- EDLS Chair Appointment Form (attachment 1)
- EDLS Committee Appointment Form (attachment 2)
- EDLS Application for Dissertation Defense (attachment 3)
- EDLS Final Defense Form (attachment 5)
Field-Based Experience Information
For information regarding district field experiences for education courses, please visit the Field-Based Experience Information page. All field experience requests must go through the CPDT office. Districts have different requirements and procedures, most of which changed this year. Please review all information and submission directions carefully.
Note: all students completing field experiences must complete the COE field-based experience log. Logs must be submitted to the CPDT Office at the end of the semester.
- Optional COE Course Syllabus Template (spring 2023)
- Grade Change Form
- Incomplete Grade Contract
- Independent Study Form
- Marketing Work Request (non-website related)
- Request for Course/Program Change (Revised FL22)
- Satisfactory Academic Progress and Academic Plan
- 5E Lesson Plan (Science and Social Studies)
- 5E Lesson Plan Guidelines
- 5E Lesson Plan Score Sheet
- Madeline Hunter Lesson Plan (ELAR & MATH)
- Madeline Hunter Lesson Plan Guidelines
- Madeline Hunter Lesson Plan Score Sheet
- Secondary Social Studies Lesson Plan Guide and Template
- Sheltered Instruction (SIOP) lesson plan
- Sheltered Instruction (SIOP) lesson plan Guidelines
To request a code for large group parking please contact the business office or the advising office.
Policies and Procedures
- Statement on Professional Dispositions, Disposition Expectations Checklist, Disposition Resolution Process
- For directions on adding the COE Disposition Acknowledgment statement (DAQ) to your Blackboard course shell and downloading the data file, please visit the DAQ page.
Promotion & Tenure
The University of Houston-Clear Lake promotion and tenure process is an electronic process using Digital Measure Workflow System. For more information on UHCL Promotion and Tenure Policy and Workflow instructions, visit the Provost's Promotion and Tenure Guidelines page.
- Promotion & Tenure Criteria (June 2020)
- Promotion & Tenure Guidelines (old)
- Third Year Review Formatting Guidelines
Resources for Adjunct Faculty
The resources provided here are discussed during the Adjunct Orientation each semester.
- Fall 2022 Adjunct Orientation Powerpoint
- Fall 2022 Adjunct Orientation Recording (passcode: $7C8Kmiz )
- Academic Honesty Violation Form
- Adjunct Business Procedures (how to get paid)
- Adjunct Faculty Handbook
- College of Education Online Evaluation Form
- FERPA Release of Educational Records to Family Member
- FERPA Reference Request and Release
Student Learning Outcomes and Assessment
Visit the COE Planning and Assessment Office's Learning Outcomes and Assessment Helps page for resources on curriculum mapping, student learning outcomes and assessments.
Taskstream LAT Information
The College of Education is no longer using Taskstream LAT to collect and assess student learning outcomes. Required assignments will be collected in Blackboard until a new system is identified. Please work with your Program Coordinator to ensure you are collecting and assessing required assignments.
Texas Educators' Code of Ethics Training
- Campus Store/Book Orders
- Course Development
- Faculty Blackboard Support
- Field Trip Form
- Search UHCL Syllabi and Curricula Vitae
- Class Schedule
- Syllabus Tool
- Uploading Syllabi in Campus Solutions