Other funds may be:
- Operating Scholarships: These scholarships are only available in current year or for a short period of time.
- Endowed Program Funds: These funds are permanent funds that are not scholarships but are available each year.
- Non-endowed Program Funds: These funds are only available the current year or for a short period of time and is not a scholarship.
Please review availability of funds carefully when applying.
Kamlesh and Satish Agarwal Research Assistantship
This program is only available for two years while funds last; contact the Software Engineering Program.
$4,200 per semester, for two semesters in total
- Standard RA application form reviewed by program and the dean
- Graduate student in the UHCL Software Engineering program (or taking a SWEN class) conducting COVID-related research as approved by Dean/Program Chair
Kamlesh and Satish Agarwal Student Research Fund Endowment
Endowed Program Fund
Available each year (full criteria packet)
Up to $2,000 per academic year
- Must be a full-time graduate degree-seeking student
- Majoring in Software Engineering
- Good academic standing (3.0 or greater)
- Must submit a completed student research application packet.
Kamlesh and Satish Agarwal Thesis Scholarship
Only available for two years while funds last; check with the CSE Engineering Department for this graduate scholarship application process.
$1,000 per year, for two years in total. 2nd year award if all criteria continue to be met.
- Student in Graduate Engineering
- Must be enrolled in Thesis-course and work with a faculty member
- Minimum GPA of 3.5