Available Scholarships at UHCL
Looking for assistance to help pay for your education at University of Houston-Clear Lake? We have a number of scholarships options available for both new and current students. Some require a specific program of study, while general scholarships are available to students in any degree program. For additional information on the UHCL scholarship process, review our helpful FAQs.
Scholarships Accepting Applications
New Student Opportunities
- Hawk Scholars Scholarship – For new fall 2017 graduate students and new fall 2017 non-Texas resident undergraduate
- CSE Dean Scholarship – Scholarship for new Fall 2017 students in specific College of Science and Engineering
- Automatic Transfer Scholarship – A scholarship for new first-time, degree seeking undergraduate students. The student
must be a Texas resident or a non-resident transferring from a college or university.
- New Hawk Scholarship – Scholarships for freshmen ranging from "Full-Ride" (tuition, fees, books and housing)
- Hawk Advantage Scholarship – Offers need-based scholarships to recent high school graduates to help make the
cost of a 4-year university affordable.
- Ann Wilke Memorial Nursing Scholarship – Applicants must be in the RN-BSN degree program at UHCL, Pearland Campus.
- International Education Fee Award – Available to current UHCL students planning participation in a faculty led study abroad or a student direct enrollment study abroad program.
- Lois Gwynn Timm Scholarship for Veterans and Family – The Lois Gwynn Timm Endowment for Veterans and Family was established to honor the memory of Lois Gwynn Timm.
The Bennett and Timm Family Endowment for Veterans – established in 2015 to honor the memory of Dennis David Bennett and Carl Clayton Timm.
Current and Continuing Student Opportunities
The scholarship application period for current and continuing students is closed.