What is Docusign?
DocuSign is a cloud-based service that enables users to send, manage, and record electronic signatures on digital documents. It is the eSignature solution for UHCL.
How to Request to Docusign?
- Email your request to the Project Management Office(PMO) at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attach the document/form(s) which you plan to convert to the email
Docusign Adoption Process
- Send a copy of the form that needs to be migrated to DocuSign. The form will be submitted for approval.
- Identify the Administrator from your department who will undergo training and provide their contact details.
- During the training, the administrator will create a draft DocuSign template in the demo system.
- The PMO will collaborate with the administrator to refine and finalize the template.
- The PMO will conduct thorough testing with the administrator.
- The administrator will update their website with detailed instructions.
- Once everything is ready, PMO will go live with DocuSign template.
- Going forward, the administrator will take ownership of the template.