Project Management Office (PMO)
The Project Management Office's focus is global and external, addressing the technology needs of the university's business units. We operate with the following objectives in mind.
- Define, clarify, and document technology requests to determine business needs and benefit to the university.
- Partner with users to evaluate possible solutions and determine the most viable alternative.
- Respond quickly to keep the users engaged.
- Provide timely and effective solutions to build confidence and trust.
- Reduce duplication so that we manage the university’s IT solutions and provide greater support.
- Educate and inform the user so that the university develops a culture of stewarding technology.
What Our Clients' Say:
"Working with the PMO Team is always easy, timely, and professional. Their team embodies our sense of collaboration, positive work ethic, and Hawk spirit on campus."
-Matthew Perry, Director Student Housing/Res. Life
"OIT Project Management Office (PMO) never faltered in its availability and willingness to go above and beyond. PMO has offered consistency to a process that is the very essence of what we do and sacred to faculty... We are very grateful, as is the Provost and all faculty who experienced the P&T Process this academic year"
- Dr. Kanenberg, Associate Professor & BSW Program Director, Faculty Affairs Administrative Fellow - '21-'22"
"Congratulations to the Office of Technology and a gracious "Thank you" to the Project Team for implementing the Balance Scorecard "Spider Impact Software" Tool. All your efforts and training for ensuring that we fully understand how to use the tool, plus manage the administration element were all executed with the highest efficiency and excellent customer service."
- Lisa Hudson, Sr. Strategic Svcs Specialist, Office of the President