Project Management Office (PMO)
The IT Project Management Office (PMO) supports the successful management of technology projects aligned with the University's strategic goals by applying project management best practices. PMO works in partnership with business to achieve project objectives. We manage and support a wide range of projects, focused on improving business processes and enhancing Technology capabilities.
We operate with the following objectives in mind.
- Define, clarify, and document technology requests to determine business needs and benefits to the university.
- Partner with business to evaluate possible solutions and determine the most viable alternative.
- Provide centralized tracking of technology projects for visibility, prioritization and resource allocation.
- Minimize duplication to enhance the management of the university's Technology solutions and provide better support.
- Facilitate change management activities to enable successful implementation of Technology Projects.
- Enable the seamless transfer of knowledge and ownership to the business prior to project closure.
Have a Project?
Please submit requests for projects that are needed to support the functional and technical needs of the university. We look forward to progressing your project forward and are excited to hear what you have in mind.
Have a Question?
Submit questions via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for future projects or projects currently underway for the university. We look forward to hearing from you and are excited to help.
Want To Know More?
We leave out no details regarding how we orchestrate projects into fruition so you can understand why we are the best solution for your project management needs.