Skip Top Navigation

Student Government Forms

Interested in joining the Student Government? Please email

Meeting Speaking Request

Fund Requests

As of April 2024, RSO fund requests are approved by the Activities Funding Board. The Activities Funding Board (AFB) is the student-led group that manages all student organization fund requests. As an agency of the Student Fee Advisory Committee (SFAC), AFB was established to hear and vote upon spending requests of RSO fund request applications.  To submit a fund request, please contact the Office of Student Involvement and Leadership (OSIL) at or 281-283-2560.  After making contact, you will be provided with instructions on how to submit your fund request. 



UHS Student Regent and THECB Information