You attend University of Houston-Clear Lake to get a top-notch education, but there's so much more for you to take advantage of on campus. From tutoring and counseling to career advice and wellness amenities, our student services are designed to help you succeed!
Health and Wellness
Explore Your Campus
Sometimes, you simply need a collection of resources that help you negotiate campus life when you’re not in class.
On Campus Housing and Dining
- The Signal Student Newspaper
- Campus Store
- Campus Activities Board (CAB)
- Computer Support
- Dean of Students
- Engagement Opportunities
- Recreation and Wellness Center
- Student Leadership Development
- Student Involvement and Leadership
- Student Organizations
- Student Government Association (SGA)
- Student Conference for Research & Creative Arts
- Student Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Veteran Services
Academic and Student Support Services
We want to help you achieve the educational triumphs you deserve!
It's important that you maintain a positive physical and emotional well-being so you can be the most effective and productive student possible.