Fall 2023 - Spring 2024 Housing
Become a part of our vibrant community at Hunter Hall! Reach out to us if you have any questions about the housing process, room assignments or meal plans.
Guest Housing is Available
Need a place to stay while working at NASA or Boeing, with a local internship, or visiting the Clear Lake area for a conference? Hunter Hall offers temporary housing for short-term guests.
Hunter Hall Housing Scholarship
All Fall 2023 Hunter Hall Housing Scholarships have been awarded. Students are encouraged to apply for this scholarship, once it opens for the Spring 2024 semester. This housing scholarship is based upon the FAFSA and TASFA applications, specifically, based on financial need. This scholarship is available for both new and continuing undergraduate and graduate students!
Safe and Affordable Living Options
Your safety and health remain our top priority. We work daily with the amazing custodial
and maintenance staff regarding cleaning, the disinfecting, and overall maintenance
of the Hunter Hall facility.
Prospective residents and their families may request a private tour by sending an email, with two to three preferred tour dates and times, to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best accommodate each request. Call us at 281-283-2615 or send us an email at email@example.com for more information.
To reserve your spot in Hunter Hall:
- Login to the UHCL Housing Application System and select your term.
- Opt into student housing.
- There, you will be automatically assigned to University Forest Apartments.
- If you Accept the assignment, you will be redirected to University Forest Apartments (UFA) leasing information. Student Housing has no management or oversight of UFA.
- However, you may Reject the assignment to University Forest Apartments, in which case you will be assigned to Hunter Hall.
- Complete your Housing Application for Hunter Hall.
- Review and sign your Residence Hall Agreement.
- Select a Room and Meal Plan.
- Fall 2023 - Spring 2024 meal plans are available now.
Once you select a room and a meal plan, you are finished with the housing process. Room assignments will be confirmed 45 days from the start of each semester. Bed spaces are available on a first come, first serve basis, based upon your Residence Hall Service Agreement Signature Date.
Our team of student and professional staff are here to help create a safe and welcoming
environment where you are able to succeed academically, explore campus life, and maximize
your UHCL experience.
During your visit/stay with us, be prepared for a safe and healthy-conscious environment, spacious community kitchen, study lounges, student-centered spaces, high-impact programs, and an overall engaging atmosphere for all UHCL Hawks.
For any questions regarding on-campus housing, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 281-283-2615.