Hunter Residence Hall
Spring 2023 Housing
Become a part of our vibrant community at Hunter Hall! Reach out to us if you have any questions about the housing process, room assignments or meal plans.
Guest Housing is Available
Need a place to stay while working at NASA, with a local internship, or visiting the Clear Lake area for a conference? Hunter Hall offers temporary housing for short-term guests.
Hunter Hall Housing Scholarship
If you are a first-year or transfer student, you may be eligible to receive a renewable $1,000 per semester scholarship for on-campus living at Hunter Hall.
Safe and Affordable Living Options
Your safety and health remain our top priority. We continue to work closely with Facilities
in the cleaning, the disinfecting, and overall maintenance of the Hunter Hall facility.
Prospective residents and their families may request a private tour by sending an email, with two to three preferred tour dates and times, to email@example.com. We will do our best accommodate each request. Call us at 281-283-2615 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
To reserve your spot in Hunter Hall:
- Login to the UHCL Housing Application System and select your term.
- Opt into student housing.
- There, you will be automatically assigned to University Forest Apartments.
- If you Accept the assignment, you will be redirected to University Forest Apartments (UFA) leasing information. Student Housing has no management or oversight of UFA.
- However, you may Reject the assignment to University Forest Apartments, in which case you will be assigned to Hunter Hall.
- Complete your Housing Application for Hunter Hall.
- Review and sign your Residence Hall Agreement.
- Select a Room and Meal Plan.
- Spring 2023 meal plans are available now.
- Fall 2023 - Spring 2024 meal plans will be available in July 2023.
Once you select a room and a meal plan, you are finished with the housing process. Room assignments will be confirmed 45 days from the start of each semester. Bed spaces are available on a first come, first serve basis, based upon your Residence Hall Service Agreement Signature Date.
Our diverse team of student and professional staff are here to help create a safe
and inclusive environment where you are able to succeed academically, explore campus
life, and maximize your UHCL experience.
During your visit/stay with us, be prepared for a safe and healthy-conscious environment, spacious community kitchen, study lounges, student-centered spaces, high-impact programs, and an overall welcoming atmosphere for all UHCL Hawks.
For any questions regarding on-campus housing, email email@example.com or call 281-283-2615.