Lost and Found
This site is updated weekly, but because some items may not get turned in right away, we invite you to check back regularly after the loss. If you identify an item you believe is yours, call 281-283-2222. Advise the tag number so that the item can be looked up. You will be asked for a detailed description for verification. You may also call 281-283-2222 at any time to report your loss; we actively try to return found items to its owner.
As a courtesy, the Police Department maintains a limited Lost and Found collection for items left behind on campus. If you find an item, please turn it in to the Police Department Building for processing and storage. If you have lost an item, contact the Police Department at 281-283-2222 to see if your lost item was returned.
Please do not delay. Due to storage limitations we only hold Lost and Found items for sixty (60) days before disposing of property. Also note, due to storage limitations, we cannot accept certain items.
|Item Description||Location||Tag Number||Date / Time|
|Black Tri-Fold Wallet||Lot D||3358||01/23/2023 / 1422|
|Remote||Unknown||3387||03/07/2023 / 1541|
|Samsung Laptop (Silver)||STEM 2105||3390||03/08/2023 / 0846|
|Earbuds (White) with case||REC Center||3393||03/10/2023 / 0946|
|Silver Ring with Rose||Rec Center||3394||03/10/2023 / 0946|
|Gold Ring||Rec Center||3395||03/10/2023 / 0946|
|Black Right Earbud||Rec Center||3397||03/10/2023 / 0946|
|Gold Chain Necklace (24")||Rec Center||3398||03/10/2023 / 0946|
|Student ID Card||SSCB||3400||03/10/2023 / 1544|
|Black Smart Watch||Bayou Cafe||3402||03/14/2023 / 2303|
|Nissan Car Key FOB||Bayou Building||3404||03/20/2023 / 1325|
- Books, notebooks, paperwork and planners with identifiable owner information only. If no owner information is found, the item is not to be accepted.
- Sunglasses and prescription eyewear
- Cell phones
- Wallets and purses
- Driver’s license, state identification cards, and passports.
- Backpacks (after all perishable and soiled items have been removed)
- Electronic equipment
- Flash drives
- Any kind of item that can be identified to a specific individual
- Any other item with an estimated worth of over $20 as long as it does not fit into one of the non-accepted categories listed below
- Clothing, including coats, jackets and shoes
- Cosmetic items
- Pens, pencils and umbrellas
- Food, drinks and containers
- Medication, including prescription medication
- Any item considered perishable
- Any item that presents a sanitation risk (soiled)
- Any item deemed too large to store
- Unclaimed items will be disposed of after sixty days
- UHCL and UHCL Police Department is not liable for damage or loss of any items stored in lost and found
- The UHCL Police Department reserves the right to deny acceptance of any lost and found item it deems unsanitary, too large for storage, or of little monetary value