x2222 from an on-campus phone
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Lost Property Pick-Up
- Public Information/Records Request (in person)
All commendations, complaints, key requests, and access card requests are taken 24/7 via our website. More details can be found in Service Information.
Access Cards and Key Requests are only accepted via this online form. Requests will not be accepted in person at the Police Department Business Window. Please follow these instructions:
- Please complete form below.
- The form is to be completed and submitted by the Department Head or Department Representative designated with the Police Department as the Department's Security Delegate. If you are unsure who your Security Delegate is, please contact Police Department Technical Services at 281-283-2230 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Requests will not be considered complete without all requested information, especially the assigned UHCL ID#. Please do not use Social Security numbers on requests. Incomplete requests will be returned.
The University of Houston-Clear Lake Police Department makes every effort to meet Texas statutes related to Public Information. All inquiries for UHCL Police Department generated records must be made by completing and submitting the below form.
1) Download Form
2) Complete Form - Attempt to provide as much identifying information related to the record type you want (i.e. Report Number, Date and Time of Record, Personnel Involved, Type of Report)
3) To Submit the Form, you may use one of these options:
- By Fax to 713-743-9179
- Via Email to email@example.com
- In person at UHCL-PD
The University Police Department endeavors to serve the university's needs. If one of our officers performs exceptionally, please send a note to the Office of the Chief of Police so we can share the good will with our staff. Likewise, if a Police Department employee is not performing appropriately, we would like to know.