The Texas Envirothon, offered in cooperation with the NCF-Envirothon, is part of North America’s largest high school environmental education competition.
The mission of the Texas Envirothon is to develop knowledgeable, skilled, and dedicated citizens who are willing and prepared to work toward achieving a balance between the quality of life and the quality of the environment. Texas Envirothon has been in existence since 2001, and is housed at the UHCL Environmental Institute of Houston.
Educational Opportunity for Teachers
Every summer the Texas Forestry Association sponsors the Teacher Conservation Institute (TCI), a professional development camp for educators that focuses on the environmental, economic, and social well-being of the state that comes through the scientific stewardship of its forest resources.
For more information and registration links, visit the TCI web page.
2019 Texas Envirothon Gold Sponsor
2019 Texas Envirothon Silver Sponsor
2019 Texas Envirothon Bronze Sponsors
- Gulf Coast Authority
- Montgomery County Soil & Water Conservation District
- Texas Association of Environmental Professionals
- Texas Forestry Association Educational Fund
- Environmental Institute of Houston / UHCL
2019 Texas Envirothon Supporters
- Association of Texas Soil & Water Conservation Districts
- Harris County Soil & Water Conservation District
- Texas Association for Environmental Education
Texas Envirothon is dependent upon the generosity of private and corporate support. Learn more about the Texas Envirothon Partners Program.