Vivian L. Smith Scholarship
2022-23 Application Now Open
Requirements to Apply
- Applicants must be in the RN-BSN degree program at UHCL at Pearland.
- Enrollment in a minimum of 6 credit hours is required
- An essay explaining how this award will positively impact your personal goal of achieving a BSN degree. 1 page minimum – 2 page maximum (12 pt. font , double spaced)
Steps to Apply
- Please log into E-Services and click on "Admissions"
- Next click on "Apply for UHCL Scholarships". Do not fill in any information at this point
- Click "Search"
- Vivian L. Smith Scholarship should pop up
- Do NOT click on "Apply" **
- Click on "Details" to view the criteria
- Make sure you meet the criteria of the scholarship and prepare the required document before applying **
- Next go back and click "Apply". The aid year you are applying for is "2023"
- Answer the questions and download your document
**Once you click on "Apply" and submit the scholarship application you cannot go back
to that specific scholarship so you must have documentation prepared before you "Apply".
A confirmation will appear when the application is submitted.
If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Financial Aid at firstname.lastname@example.org or 281-283-2480.