Application now closed for the 2019-2020 award year.
*Application for the 2020-2021 award year will be available February 1st, 2020*
The initial award is $1,000 / $500 for fall 2019 and $500 for spring 2020. Non-Texas Residents and International students who receive the scholarship are eligible to pay Texas resident tuition for the academic year of the award which is fall 2019, spring 2020 and summer 2020.
Must have applied to UHCL, paid the application fee and have a UHCL identification number.
- Major: Management Information Systems, College of Business
- GPA: Must maintain a 3.0 GPA and good academic standing
- Status: Priority given to incoming first time UHCL MIS Graduate Students enrolling in a minimum of 6 credit hours per semester for fall 2019 and spring 2020. Current MIS graduate students enrolled in a minimum of 6 hours will also be considered.
Steps to Apply
- Please log into E-Services and click on "Admissions"
- Next click on "Apply for UHCL Scholarships". Do not fill in any information at this point
- Click "Search"
- Kamlesh and Satish Agarwal MIS Scholarship should pop up
- Do NOT click on "Apply" **
- Make sure you meet the criteria of the scholarship***
- Next go back and click "Apply". The aid year you are applying for is "2020"
- Answer the questions
- Once you click on “Apply” and submit the scholarship application you cannot go back to that specific scholarship so you must have documentation prepared before you “Apply”.
- A confirmation will appear when the application is submitted.
If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Financial Aid at email@example.com or 281-283-2480.