Kamlesh and Satish Agarwal MIS Scholarship Endowment
Application now open for the 2023-2024 award year.
Deadline to apply: April 1, 2023
The initial award is $1,000 with $500 for fall 2023 and $500 for spring 2024. Non-Texas Residents and International students who receive the scholarship are eligible to pay Texas resident tuition for the academic year of the award which is fall 2023, spring 2024 and summer 2024.
Must have applied to UHCL, paid the application fee and have a UHCL student identification number.
- Major: Management Information Systems, College of Business
- GPA: Must maintain a 3.0 GPA and good academic standing
- Status: Priority given to incoming first time UHCL MIS Graduate Students enrolling in a minimum of 6 credit hours per semester for fall 2023 and spring 2024. Current MIS graduate students enrolled in a minimum of 6 hours will also be considered.
Steps to Apply
- Please log into E-Services and click on "Admissions"
- Next click on "Apply for UHCL Scholarships". Do not fill in any information at this point
- Click "Search"
- Kamlesh and Satish Agarwal MIS Scholarship should pop up
- Do NOT click on "Apply" **
- Make sure you meet the criteria of the scholarship***
- Next go back and click "Apply". The aid year you are applying for is "2024"
- Answer the questions
- Once you click on "Apply" and submit the scholarship application you cannot go back to that specific scholarship so you must have documentation prepared before you "Apply".
- A confirmation will appear when the application is submitted.
If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Financial Aid at email@example.com or 281-283-2480.