Kathryn F. Dickerson International Programs Scholarship
2022-2023 Application Now Open
Deadline to apply is August 7, 2023
If you have participated or are currently participating in an international education program (such as study abroad or an exchange program during the 2022-23 academic year, be sure to apply by the August 7, 2023 deadline.
- Degree-seeking undergraduate or graduate student in good academic standing at UHCL.
- Maintain a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Minimum half-time enrollment (6 credit hours for undergraduate; 5 credit hours for graduate).
- Must have participated or currently participating in an international education program, such as, but not limited to, study abroad or an exchange program.
- Scholarship can be used to cover expenses for tuition, books, fees and/or supplies for the coming academic semester.
- Financial need and academic merit will be considered.
- Submit essay as noted below under "Required Document to Apply."
- Scholarship is non-renewable, but students can apply each year if meeting requirements.
Steps to Apply
- Login to E-Services and click on "Admissions"
- Next click on "Apply for UHCL Scholarships". Do not fill in any information at this point
- Click "Search"
- Kathryn F. Dickerson International Programs should pop up
- Do NOT click on "Apply" **
- Click on "Details" to view the criteria
- Make sure you meet the criteria of the scholarship and prepare the required document before applying **
- Next go back and click "Apply". The aid year you are applying for is "2023"
- Answer the questions and download your document
- Once you click on "Apply" and submit the scholarship application you cannot go back to that specific scholarship so you must have documentation prepared before you "Apply".
- A confirmation will appear when the application is submitted.
Required Document to Apply
One to two page essay describing an international education program in which student has or is participating in.
Contact the Office of Financial Aid at email@example.com or 281-283-2480.