2020-2021 Application Now Open
Requirements to Apply
- Applicants must be in the RN-BSN degree program at the UHCL at Pearland Campus.
- Enrollment in a minimum of 6 credit hours is required
- An essay explaining how this award will positively impact your personal goal of achieving a BSN degree. 1 page minimum – 2 page maximum (12 pt. font , double spaced)
Steps to Apply
- Please log into E-Services and click on "Admissions"
- Next click on "Apply for UHCL Scholarships". Do not fill in any information at this point
- Click "Search"
- Ann Wilke Memorial Nursing Scholarship should pop up
- Do NOT click on "Apply" **
- Click on "Details" to view the criteria
- Make sure you meet the criteria of the scholarship and prepare the required document before applying **
- Next go back and click "Apply". The aid year you are applying for is "2021"
- Answer the questions and download your document
Once you click on "Apply" and submit the scholarship application you cannot go back
to that specific scholarship so you must have documentation prepared before you "Apply".
A confirmation will appear when the application is submitted.
If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Financial Aid at firstname.lastname@example.org or 281-283-2480.