How to Build MS Form and submit via email
- Login with UHCL credential
Create MS Form
- Create Form by press Create New Quiz.
Read more of how to create MS Form.
Create Power Automate
- Click Apps.
- Click All apps.
- Click Power Automate.
- Click My flow.
- New flow.
- Automated cloud flow.
- Add Flow name.
- Select “When a new response is submitted Microsoft Forms.
- Pick your form ID from dropdown – It should be the name of your MS Form.
- Click New step.
- Under Choose an operation, type Get Response details.
- Save it and test it. If no errors, it means your form and your Power Automate is connected.
The fields from your form input should be shown under Dynamic content.
- Add New step.
- Select Mail.
- Select Send an email notification (V3).
- In To, Add the recipient’s email: email@example.com.
- Add subject. In this example, the Responder’s email is dragged and dropped from Dynamic
- 18. In Body, you can construct all the content and add the field content dynamically
from your form.
- Press Save.
Test Your Form
- Back to your form.
- Fill the input from Preview or the link MS generated.
- Press Submit.
- The recipient will receive the email successfully as below:
Please contact Support Center if you have further questions.