Microsoft Forms is a powerful tool which allows users to create surveys, polls, quizzes, contact forms, and more.
Help is available from within the Forms web app.
- Log in to Office.com using your campus username and password.
- Open Forms by clicking the related icon.
- Once Forms is open, click Help in the upper right-hand corner.
- Microsoft Support for Forms - http://support.microsoft.com/forms.
Several tutorial courses are available in LinkedIn Learning.
Things You Should Know
Before publishing your form, please take note of the following items.
- Review UH System Data Security Policy. Data security and privacy is important - you could potentially expose the university to risk any time data is collected. Please be sure to read the University of Houston System Administrative Memorandum on Data Classification and Protection, and contact the Information Security Office if you have any further questions.
- Review the Branding Guidelines. All UHCL-related content must adhere to the Brand Guide and anything containing the university logo must pass a Brand Review process. This is especially important to consider if your form is aimed at students or audiences outside of the university. Please email Marketing and Communications for more information.