Not coming this semester?
Let us know!
Sometimes family and work obligations may cause a delay in your education plans. Regardless of the reason, let us know what your plans are.
If you are in the application process or have been admitted but are not attending for the semester that you have applied. To begin the process of deferring your application fill out the Application Update Request Form and submit it to email@example.com.
The Application Update Request Form is used to change:
- The intended start semester (term)
- The degree you wish to pursue
- The degree-seeking status
In some cases, students must submit a new application, application fee and application documents if:
- You applied but did not enroll, and it has been more than a year since the intended start semester. If it has been five years or more since you last enrolled, you must resubmit all official transcripts, other required documents and test scores.
- You are a UHCL graduating student who desires to take additional courses after graduation or pursue a second degree.
- You are an enrolled graduate student who desires to pursue a second degree simultaneously.
- You have not been enrolled at UHCL for more than a year. (For example, you last attended fall 2005, you want to return spring 2007).
- You change your status from non degree-seeking to degree-seeking.
- You want to change your application to a different degree level (i.e. undergraduate to graduate or vice versa)
E-mail the Application Update Form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
University of Houston-Clear Lake
Office of International Admissions and Programs
2700 Bay Area Boulevard, MC 225
Houston, Texas 77058
**Students who have completed at least one semester at UHCL have three semesters of non-enrollment from the last semester enrolled before being required to reapply, pay the application fee and in some instances resubmit official transcripts and all required documents. If you are in F-1 or J-1 status and you are coming back you must contact your International Student Adviser before coming back. Your adviser will assist you with your immigration paperwork.