The following services have been bid and the contracts are available for use by all UHCL departments. Departments do not need to execute a separate contract with these vendors.
In order for University of Houston-Clear Lake to comply with the reporting requirements of Senate Bill 20, departments should create a contract requisition to encumber funds for ALL use of these campus-wide contracts, regardless of the dollar amount. Departments are encouraged to create one encumbrance for the fiscal year and then process a receiver to pay invoices as they are received.
To maintain consistency in reporting when preparing contract requisitions for these contracts:
- Use the Line Description, Term of Contract, category code and account number provided for each contract.
- Any additional comments such as specific event name and date should be placed at the end of the header comments.
- The due date on the requisition should be the end date of the contract term.
- It is the department’s responsibility to verify that the quoted price for their specific service or event is the same as the price stipulated in the contract.
- A pdf of the contract can be obtained by clicking on the contract number. This contract file should be uploaded behind the contract requisition. Please do not print and rescan the contract.
Shredding Services - Global DCC Inc. dba Texas Security Shredding
UHCL Contract No. 759-C20031
PS Vendor No. - 0000098505
Account No. - 53857
Line Description - CONTRACT SERVICES: Shredding Services
Category Code - 96227
Term of Contract - 9/1/2019 to 8/31/2021
Vendor E-Mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
Vendor Phone - (713) 328-4199 or (281) 328-2366