The Advisory Board serves as a sounding board for new ideas or initiatives. The board helps drive the mission and vision of the department. The board consists of up to 13 students (eight undergraduate and five graduate students), one faculty, one staff, and one alumni member. See Constitution and by-laws (pdf, 160KB).
Meeting Schedule Summer 2019
All meeting are held RWC Conference Room:
- Wednesday, July 10 from 4 - 5 p.m.
- Friday, July 12 from 10 - 11 a.m.
Advisory Board Members 2019-2020
Both undergraduate and graduate students serve on the Advisory Board:
- Alex Paul, Masters, Environmental Science
- Alison Morris, Senior, Finance
- Colin Brock, Junior, Psychology
- Derrick Haynes, Junior, Occupational Safety and Health
- Erica Solis, Junior, Social Work
- Faith Edafetanure-Ibeh, Masters, Management Information Systems
- Lilian Garcia, Junior, Finance/Marketing
- Mallory Moore, Sophomore, Marketing
- Sadhvi Gurulingaiah Eswara, Masters, Management Information Systems
- Sana Ali, Senior, Fitness and Human Performance
- Sarah Sepolio, Masters, Psychology
- Sujitha Polvarapu, Masters, Management Information Systems
- Alumni representative: Kanch Weeradinghe
- Faculty representative: Faculty Senate TBA
- Staff representative: University Staff Association TBA
The Advisory Board accepts new members once a year. If you are interested in a position on the Advisory Board, applications are available during the month of March for the next academic year.