About the Division of Student Affairs
The Division of Student Affairs creates transformational experiences that strengthen the educational journey for UHCL students. Through purposeful programs, comprehensive support services, and holistic resources, we commit to building an engaged community that cultivates personal development and success for all students.
Engaging all students through individualized and meaningful experiences that brings life to their UHCL journey, while preparing them to positively contribute to campus and society.
- Provide high impact experiential learning opportunities and services.
- Facilitate meaningful experiences that promote life-long learning.
- Develop initiatives designed to inspire globally engaged citizenship.
- Campus Recreation and Wellness
- Capt. Wendell M. Wilson Office of Military and Veteran Services
- Career Services
- Center for Student Advocacy and Community
- Counseling and Mental Health Center
- Dean of Students Office
- Health Services
- Orientation and New Student Programs
- Student Housing and Residential Life
- Student Involvement and Leadership
- Student Publications
- UHCL at Pearland Student Affairs