The UHCL Health and Human Performance Institute offers unique learning opportunities for our undergraduate and graduate students.
Our future sport scientists, strength and conditioning professionals, coaches and exercise fitness specialists gain valuable knowledge and skills in state-of-the-art human performance laboratories at UHCL's HHPI.
Students may choose either of the following degree options:
- Exercise and Health Sciences M.S. with specialization in Clinical Exercise Physiology
- Exercise and Health Sciences M.S. with a specialization in Sports Science
- Exercise and Health Sciences M.S. with a specialization in Public Health
- Dual Doctor of Chiropractic /Exercise and Health Sciences (D.C. / M.S.)
- Fitness and Human Performance B.S.
Program Contact Information
Please contact the College of Human Sciences and Humanities Academic Advising Office for more information on UHCL's Exercise and Health Sciences Program:
Human Sciences and Humanities
Academic Advising Office