Save the date! The 2023 Texas Envirothon is scheduled for March 31 to April 2 in the Houston-Galveston area.
Envirothon is North America's largest and most academically challenging high school environmental science competition. Envirothon is a TEAM competition. The goal is to enhance students' environmental literacy and enable them to make informed decisions regarding the environment.
For questions about the Texas Envirothon, contact Wendy Reistle at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 281-283-3045.
- Gulf Coast Authority
- NCF-Envirothon / U.S. Forest Service
- Texas Association for Environmental Education
- Texas Association of Environmental Professionals
- Association of Texas Soil & Water Conservation Districts
- Harris County Soil & Water Conservation District