Jennifer Grace, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Educational Leadership,
College of Education
Areas of Expertise
- Equity Focused Leadership
- School to Prison Pipeline
- Race and Racism in Education
- Grace, J. E., & Nelson, S. L. (2019). "Trying to survive": A critical race analysis of Black males' responses to the school-to-prison pipeline. Leadership & Policy in Schools, 18(4), 664-680.
- Nelson, S.L., & Grace, J. E., (2016). The right to remain silent in New Orleans: The role of self-selected charter school boards on the school-to-prison pipeline. Nova Law Review, 40, 447–492.
Courses (Current Academic Year)
- ADSU 6132 Curriculum
- Disproportionate Discipline
- Pre-Service Teachers of Color Educational Experiences
- Anti-Racist School Leadership
Awards and Accomplishments
- American Association of Blacks in Higher Education (AABHE) Dissertation Award