Greater Houston Area Virtual STEM Conference: "STEM Innovations and Impact on Educational Communities"
Saturday, March 6, 2021
8:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Virtual via Zoom
Non-Profits and Commercial Exhibitors
The Greater Houston Area STEM Conference would like to invite you to join us at our STEM conference on Saturday, April 4, 2020, from 8 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. This conference will focus on STEM and STEAM education with local educators (formal and non-formal) attending. The intent is to have educators present what they are doing including hands-on activities, research, and programs as each relates to STEM. Participants will be able to not only attend break-out sessions but also tour some of the research facilities located at the University of Houston-Clear Lake. Anticipated attendance is over 300 local educators.
- All exhibitors will be provided with one 6'x30" table and two chairs.
- Shared exhibit space is available and must be coordinated by the exhibiting organizations/entities.
- Electricity and water access are available upon request and first-come, first-serve basis.
- Morning break for attendees to view exhibits.
- Extended lunch for attendees to view exhibits.
- All exhibitors can present one session but must submit a presentation proposal.
- There is no fee for government and non-profit entities to exhibit.
- The commercial fee is $75 for an exhibit. Please make checks payable to the UHCL/STEM Conference. The fee must be sent with application form. Each exhibitor that pays will receive two lunches.
- Non-profit exhibitors will need to provide their own lunch or pay $10.00 for a lunch and must be included with the exhibit registration form.
Deadline for Applications:
Friday, March 27, 2020
Saturday, April 4, 2020, 8:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Participant Registration/Coffee/Exhibitors: 7:45 a.m. - 8:45 a.m.
- Exhibit Set-up: 7:00 a.m. - 7:45 a.m.
- Exhibit Take-Down: 1:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Once the application is approved by the STEM Conference Exhibit Committee, the applicant is committed to attend.
- Space is limited. If space is unavailable, the application fee will be returned.
- Shared spaces are available: each entrant must apply and be willing to take the space singly if only one is accepted to exhibit.
- The STEM Conference Exhibit Committee assume no liability for damage, loss or theft of displays.
- The STEM Conference Exhibit Committee must pre-approve give-away items.
- Exhibitors may sell items consistent with the STEM/STEAM theme; the STEM Conference Exhibit Committee must approve all sale items.
- Entrant transacts all sales. There are no commissions.
- Live animals may be exhibited.
- Exhibitors MUST remain open until 1:30 p.m.
- Additional exhibitor requirements and instructions will be emailed before the event date.
- No refunds are made for entrant withdrawal.