- Pasadena ISD will be available for field experience within the following dates: 9/16/2019 - 12/12/2019 and 1/14/2020 - 3/5/2020.
- The online field experience application will be available for fall 2019 in August 2019.
- Field Experience Requests and course rosters are to be submitted to CPDT
- Instructors are to contact campus principals to arrange placements.
- Students who have been approved receive an email from Pasadena HR. Unapproved students will be contacted by Pasadena HR.
- Click on the following link to be taken to the Pasadena ISD application webpage: Field Experience/Observation.
- Under “Job Listings”, in the “Search” field, type “Field Experience.” Click on the link that appears under “Job Title” (“Field Experience/Observation”). This will take you to the application page. On the right hand side, click on “Apply for this Position.”
- Complete the application. Provide your birthdate and Social Security number.
- If you are currently employed by Pasadena ISD, include your Lawson ID# on the “Social Security” field.