Goose Creek Consolidated ISD
- Goose Creek CISD accepts Field Experience Requests for each school year beginning
the second week of school.
- Instructors should contact Heather Alarcon, Human Resources Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org for Field Experience Requests and placements. Campus principals should not be contacted
by instructors or students.
- Go to the Goose Creek ISD website to access the Field Observation Request Form. Please
make sure to use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox as the web browser.
- Please click the following link to register as a Goose Creek Consolidated ISD Volunteer.
Notify Substitute at (281) 707-3768 if you have any questions.
- Print, read, follow and sign the instructions on the Field Observation Request Form. Please note: ALL students requesting Field Experience, INCLUDING those employed
by Goose Creek CISD, must complete these forms.
- Submit the completed forms (2 pages) to Heather Alarcon at email@example.com. All forms must be sent at one time and all procedures must be complete before approval.
- Students will be notified of their approval by GCCISD Human Resources once forms and
the criminal history check are completed.