- Goose Creek CISD accepts Field Experience Requests for the 2019-2020 school year beginning in August, 2019.
- Field Experience Request forms and course rosters are submitted to CPDT.
- Instructors are expected to contact campus principals for Field Experience Requests and placements.
- Goose Creek CISD emails the students and the campuses regarding the approval status of observations.
- Goose Creek CISD will notify CPDT of student eligibility status. This information will be relayed to instructors.
- Please fill out the online Volunteer Application website (www.gccisd.net). Please make sure to use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox as the web browser to view our updated website.
- Click on “Volunteer Online” in the blue column on the right side of the webpage. You will then submit a “New User” application. If you have applied previously as a volunteer select the “Returning User” option. Contact Maria Andrade at 281-707-3768 if you have any questions.
- Print, read, follow and sign the instructions on the Observation Guidelines and Request for Observation Form. Please note: ALL students requesting Field Experience, INCLUDING those employed by Goose Creek CISD, must complete these forms.
- Submit all of the completed forms (2 pages) to Lisa Steele, firstname.lastname@example.org. All forms must be sent at one time and all procedures must be complete before approval.