- Columbia-Brazoria ISD accepts Field Experience Requests for an upcoming semester at
- Field Experience Requests, Volunteer Background Check forms and course rosters are
to be submitted to CPDT.
- Colombia-Brazoria ISD Human Resources will notify CPDT of students’ eligibility.
CPDT will notify instructors and suite secretaries.
- Once students have been approved, instructors are to contact campus principals to
arrange placements, dates and times of observations.
- Students are to print and complete the Colombia-Brazoria ISD Volunteer Background
Check form and submit completed form to their instructor.
- Once notified of approval by their instructor, students are to report to their assigned
campus on the dates and times specified by their instructor.
- Students must provide to the campus their driver’s license or state-issued identification