- Channelview ISD will accept fall 2020 Field Experience Requests at any time.
- Field Experience Requests, course rosters and students’ telephone numbers are to be submitted to CPDT.
- Channelview ISD Human Resources will contact students to set an appointment to complete and submit required paperwork.
- Provide to students the course syllabus, which must be submitted by them to Channelview ISD Human Resources at the time of their appointment.
- Placements will be determined by Human Resources and the various campuses. Neither students, nor instructors are to contact the district/campuses regarding placements.
- Channelview ISD attempts to send clearance letters to students; however, would also like for CPDT to provide notification. CPDT will notify instructors of student eligibility when determined and notified by the district.
- Instructors will notify students of eligibility.
- Students must provide their telephone number to the instructor for submission to the district.
- Channelview ISD Human Resources will contact students to set an appointment to have background check paperwork completed and submitted.
- Submit to Channelview ISD Human Resources driver’s license or state issued identification, original Social Security card and course syllabus at the time of the appointment.