- Field Experience Requests and course rosters are to be submitted to CPDT.
- Instructors are expected to contact campus principals for Field Experience Requests
- Students are notified directly by the district when approved.
- CPDT will advise instructors of students’ eligibility status as soon as it has been
notified by Human Resources.
- Submit a Volunteer Request.
- You must also register for, and attend, the Brazosport Substitute Academy.
- Once your volunteer application has been approved, you will receive a confirmation
email and your name will appear on the campus list you designated.
- To check the status of your volunteer application, log into the volunteer portal as
a returning user (Option #1) and it will show you the status of your application.
You also have the option to update or remove your application.