- Barbers Hill ISD requires that instructors provide, on behalf of students, a Program Verification form. This verification should be a recent Letter of Acceptance or Verification Letter of students’ participation in a university, college or ACP program and approved certification area. This letter must be on program letterhead and must have a signature from an authorized program representative.
- Field Experience Requests, course rosters, Program Verification and students’ completed Consent & Disclosure forms are to be submitted to CPDT.
- Human Resources notifies students of eligibility directly.
- Print and complete a Consent & Disclosure form.
- Once all forms are submitted and processed, you will receive an email when you have been approved to observe.
- Once approved, the student observer is responsible for scheduling observation time through each campus secretary. Do not contact the campuses prior to approval.
- If approved, the student must bring his or her driver’s license or state-issued identification on the day of the scheduled observation to have a visitor badge issued. ALL visitors in BHISD must wear a badge when visiting on any of our campuses. The student must check in at the front office upon arrival to and departure from the campus.
- Student observers are to adhere to the Barbers Hill ISD dress code and other policies found at: https://www.bhisd.net/departments/human-resources/student-observationstudent-teacher