Come and Live, Learn, and Engage with us!
The Hunter Hall Housing Scholarship is for new incoming first-year and transfer students and is a renewable housing scholarship in the amount of $1,000.00 per fall and spring semesters ($2,000.00 in total) towards on-campus housing, for students electing to live in Hunter Residence Hall.
This is a selective scholarship and students must apply for Housing and the Hunter Hall Scholarship to be considered. When awarding the Hunter Hall Housing Scholarship priority given to students with demonstrated financial need based upon the FAFSA or TASFA application.
Fall 2021 Deadlines
Priority Deadline for Application:
Thursday, August 5, 2021
Final Deadline for Application:
Thursday, August 12, 2021
How to Apply
- Please log into E-Services and click on "Financial Aid"
- Next click on "Apply for UHCL Scholarships". Do not fill in any information at this point
- Click "Search"
- The Hunter Hall Housing Scholarship should pop up
- Do NOT click on "Apply" **
- Click on "Details" to view the criteria
- Make sure you meet the criteria of the scholarship and prepare the required document before applying **
- Next go back and click "Apply". The aid year you are applying for is "2022"
- Answer the questions and upload your document
Once you click on "Apply" and submit the scholarship application you cannot go back to that specific scholarship so you must have documentation prepared before you "Apply".
A confirmation will appear when the application is submitted.
If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Financial Aid at email@example.com or 281-283-2480.
- Applicant must be an active degree-seeking student
- Applicant must be a first-year or transfer student
- Applicant must be an enrolled student at University of Houston-Clear Lake with a minimum 2.75 cumulative GPA
- Applicant must be enrolled in and complete 12 credit hours (First-Year students) or 9 credit hours (Transfer students) each semester
- Applicant must maintain a minimum 2.0 cumulative GPA and remain in good academic standing at the University of Houston-Clear Lake
- Applicant must not have lived in Hunter Residence Hall prior to the fall 2021 semester
- Applicant must not have already signed a Residence Hall Service Agreement for the fall 2021 and/or spring 2022 semesters
- Applicant must sign and meet all terms of the current Residence Hall Service Agreement
Students may renew this scholarship for up to 8 semesters, pending they maintain a 2.0 cumulative GPA, remain in good academic standing, and enroll in and complete at least 12 credit hours (First-Year students) or 9 credit hours (Transfer students) each semester at the University of Houston-Clear Lake.