Scholarships Accepting Applications
New Student Opportunities
- Automatic Transfer Scholarship – A scholarship for new first-time, degree seeking undergraduate students. The student must be a Texas resident or a non-resident transferring from a college or university.
- CSE Dean Scholarship – Scholarship for new Fall 2019 students in specific College of Science and Engineering degree programs.
- Full-Time to Finish Scholarship – A $500/semester scholarship for new students admitted for summer 2019 & fall 2019 taking 15 or more hours a semester.
- Hawk Advantage Scholarship – Offers need-based scholarships to recent high school graduates to help make the cost of a 4-year university affordable.
- Hawk Scholars Scholarship – For new spring 2020 graduate students and new spring 2020 non-Texas resident undergraduate students.
- Kamlesh and Satish Agarwal MIS Scholarship Endowment – A scholarship for students in the Management Information Systems program for $1,000 per year.
- Mechanical Engineering Scholarship – Scholarships for freshmen mechanical engineering students for $1,500 per year.
- Mechanical Engineering Summer Math Scholarship – A $500 one-time automatic award for students admitted to the mechanical engineering program (students do not need to apply)
- New Hawk Scholarship – Scholarships for freshmen ranging from "Full-Ride" (tuition, fees, books and housing) to $1,000.
- Soaring to New Heights Scholarship – A $1,000 scholarship for new, incoming, degree-seeking graduate students for the fall/summer 2020 term.
Application information is detailed on the individual scholarship web page. Note: Applying for scholarships for which you clearly do NOT meet the criteria may disqualify you from all scholarship opportunities. Questions regarding scholarships should be emailed to Office of Student Financial Aid.