Scholarships Accepting Applications
New Student Opportunities
- Hawk Scholars Scholarship – For new spring 2019 graduate students and new spring 2019 non-Texas resident undergraduate students.
- Mechanical Engineering Summer Math Scholarship – A $500 one-time automatic award for students admitted to the mechanical engineering program (students do not need to apply)
- Full-Time to Finish Scholarship – A $500/semester scholarship for new students admitted for summer 2018 & fall 2018 taking 15 or more hours a semester.
- CSE Dean Scholarship – Scholarship for new Fall 2018 students in specific College of Science and Engineering degree programs.
- Automatic Transfer Scholarship – A scholarship for new first-time, degree seeking undergraduate students. The student must be a Texas resident or a non-resident transferring from a college or university.
- New Hawk Scholarship – Scholarships for freshmen ranging from "Full-Ride" (tuition, fees, books and housing) to $1,000.
- Hawk Advantage Scholarship – Offers need-based scholarships to recent high school graduates to help make the cost of a 4-year university affordable.
- Mechanical Engineering Scholarship – Scholarships for freshmen mechanical engineering students for $1,500 per year.
- MIS Graduate Merit Scholarship – A scholarship for students in the Management Information Systems program for $1,000 per year.
Application information is detailed on the individual scholarship web page. Note: Applying for scholarships for which you clearly do NOT meet the criteria may disqualify you from all scholarship opportunities. Questions regarding scholarships should be emailed to Office of Student Financial Aid.