With nearly two out of every three students at University of Houston-Clear Lake receiving some form of financial aid, it’s safe to say that we believe in helping people achieve their educational dreams. We also believe that applying for important financial aid shouldn’t be a complex and frustrating process.
Financial Aid Made Simple
Applying for financial aid from UHCL, the State of Texas and/or the federal government is as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Compete your free application online at https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/fafsa.
- You can also do it over the phone at 1-800-4-FED-AID (1-800-433-3243).
- Enter it on your FAFSA in the demarcated box so that UHCL can receive your FAFSA results.
- The FAFSA form allows space for you to enter codes for up to six schools.
School code: 011711
- This ensures that we receive your FAFSA results by the first priority deadline of January 15.
- In fact, the FAFSA form is available on October 1 for the upcoming school year. For example, the FAFSA for the 2019-20 school year will be available on Oct. 1, 2018.
If you need additional assistance or information as you apply for financial aid at UHCL, we encourage you to review our FAQs. You can also call us at 281-293-2480, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or come by the office.