Sending Mass Emails
What is LISTSERV?
LISTSERV is an online email list management program which makes it easy and effective to administer and manage large email lists and communications.
The key features are:
- send messages or announcements
- moderate discussions
- control topics
- manage flows
- prevent spam
- generate archives and reports
- search messages, subscribers, topics, etc.
- do bulk additions and deletions
To prevent spam and server overload on UHCL Outlook, OIT strongly recommends you to use LISTSERV if your distribution list has over 250+ emails.
How to Request LISTSERV
- Complete the LISTSERV Request Form
- An OIT System Administrator will set up your access
How to Access to LISTSERV
- Go to lists.uhcl.edu
- Log in using your UHCL Campus Credentials
Contact OIT Support Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or 281-283-2828.