Hooray! You've almost completed your degree from University of Houston-Clear Lake, and you're already planning for your future. However, you can’t just show up to the Fall 2017 Commencement Ceremony this December – there are a few things you must do so you can celebrate with all your other graduates. And it all starts with applying for graduation.
- Fall 2017 Graduation Application Dates
Aug. 28 - Sept. 27, 2017On Time
Sept. 28 - Oct. 27, 2017Late
Let's Get ready to Graduate!
To help you fulfill the necessary steps to graduate with your class, we’ve collected some essential resources.
- Apply Online – Follow the steps for the Online Application Process to ensure that you can cross the stage and receive the diploma you've earned with all your hard work.
- Student Survey – We encourage all graduates to fill out this survey before commencement.
- Attire – In order to participate in commencement, you must follow the rules regarding how you wear your cap and gown.
- Event Details – Make sure you know the basics of the commencement ceremony so you know what to expect.
- Photography – You will definitely want to commemorate this historic event with a professional photo.
- FAQ – You’re not the only person curious about graduation and commencement. Find answers to many of our common questions.