Hooray! You've almost completed your degree from University of Houston-Clear Lake, and you're already planning for your future. However, you can’t just show up to the Spring 2018 Commencement Ceremony this December – there are a few things you must do so you can celebrate with all your other graduates. And it all starts with applying for graduation.
- Spring 2018 Graduation Application Dates
Jan. 16 - Feb. 15, 2018On Time
Feb. 16 - March 17, 2018Late
Let's Get ready to Graduate!
To help you fulfill the necessary steps to graduate with your class, we’ve collected some essential resources.
- Apply Online – Follow the steps for the Online Application Process to ensure that you can cross the stage and receive the diploma you've earned with all your hard work.
- Student Survey – We encourage all graduates to fill out this survey before commencement.
- Attire – In order to participate in commencement, you must follow the rules regarding how you wear your cap and gown.
- Event Details – Make sure you know the basics of the commencement ceremony so you know what to expect.
- Photography – You will definitely want to commemorate this historic event with a professional photo.
- FAQ – You’re not the only person curious about graduation and commencement. Find answers to many of our common questions.
Grads Giving Thanks Commencement Video
Congratulations, UHCL graduates! You’ve reached an important milestone, but we know you didn’t do it alone. You’re invited to share thanks and thoughts in a special "Grads Giving Thanks" video that will play for family and friends before Commencement.
More information coming soon.