Hooray! You've almost completed your degree from University of Houston-Clear Lake, and you're already planning for your future. However, you can’t just show up to the Fall 2017 Commencement Ceremony this December – there are a few things you must do so you can celebrate with all your other graduates. And it all starts with applying for graduation.
- Fall 2017 Graduation Application Dates
Aug. 28 - Sept. 27, 2017On Time
Sept. 28 - Oct. 27, 2017Late
Let's Get ready to Graduate!
To help you fulfill the necessary steps to graduate with your class, we’ve collected some essential resources.
- Apply Online – Follow the steps for the Online Application Process to ensure that you can cross the stage and receive the diploma you've earned with all your hard work.
- Student Survey – We encourage all graduates to fill out this survey before commencement.
- Attire – In order to participate in commencement, you must follow the rules regarding how you wear your cap and gown.
- Event Details – Make sure you know the basics of the commencement ceremony so you know what to expect.
- Photography – You will definitely want to commemorate this historic event with a professional photo.
- FAQ – You’re not the only person curious about graduation and commencement. Find answers to many of our common questions.
Grads Giving Thanks Commencement Video
Congratulations, UHCL graduates! You’ve reached an important milestone, but we know
you didn’t do it alone. You’re invited to share thanks and thoughts in a special "Grads Giving Thanks" video that will play for family and friends before Commencement
- Fall 2017 Grads Giving Thanks Photo Booths
Monday, Nov. 27
9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. in Atrium II, level 2
Tuesday, Nov. 284-7 p.m. in SSCB lobby
Wednesday, Nov. 291-4 p.m. at the UHCL letters
Thursday, Nov. 3011 a.m. - 2 p.m. in Delta lobby
Friday, Dec. 11-4 p.m. in Atrium II, level 2
Can’t make one of the Grads Giving Thanks photo booths?
If you are unable to attend one of these scheduled photo booths, snap a picture with your message at home and email it to email@example.com by 5 p.m., Dec. 4. Include your name and your college (Business, Education, Human Sciences and Humanities or Science and Engineering) and your contact information.