Institutional Research Resources
Institutional Research Resources provides links to relevant websites that provide history, requirements, use, publication and applicability of UHCL institutional research data to internal and external constituents.
Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board (THECB)
Higher Education Accountability System
Legisislative Budget Board (LBB)
Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Provides a taxonomic scheme that supports the accurate tracking and reporting of fields of study and program completions activity. CIP was originally developed by the U.S. Department of Education's National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
National Student Clearinghouse relieves the administrative burdens and costs related to student data reporting and exchange. We are a nonprofit and nongovernmental organization and the leading provider of educational reporting, data exchange, verification, and research services.
Education Commission of the States serves as a partner to state policymakers by providing personalized support and helping education leaders come together to learn from one another. Through our programs and services, policymakers gain the insight and experience needed to create effective education policy.
- The Chronicle for Higher Education
- The Texas Board of Public Accountancy publishes the CPA passing rates for universities.
- National Institute for Learning Outcomes Assessment
- Southern Association for Institutional Research (SAIR)
- Society for College and University Planning
- Texas Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers
- Texas Association of Community Colleges (TACC)
- Texas Association for Institutional Research (TAIR)