The Environmental, Health and Safety office offers training classes for faculty and staff. We offer these classes not just for regulatory requirements, but also to educate and enrich our employee's knowledge of what it means to be safe and maintain a better, healthier, working atmosphere.
Staff Training Track
- Faculty Training Track
- Safety Training Offered – This is a list of Safety Training Classes that are available through EHS. Contact Environmental, Health and Safety for inquiries or to schedule a Training class.
SORM Driving Safety Training
- All UHCL employees who drive any kind campus vehicle (golf cart, lift truck, cars, trucks vans, etc) are required to take Driving Safety Training. This does not include your personal vehicle that you may use for work related tasks.
- The Driving Safety certificate is valid for three years unless you're involved in an accident, then you are required to take the next available course.
- SORM offers Driving Safety Training every first Tuesday and third Thursday of each month via zoom. Register now.
- Are you having trouble registering? How To Register.
- If you are unable to register or having problems logging in, please call SORM at 512-936-1572.