Report Your Internship
Spread Your Wings. Share Your Journey.
Have you recently completed an internship experience? Report your internship to the university and receive a t-shirt to show that you're a UHCL Hawk Intern.
You're a UHCL Hawk Intern… Tell Us More!
Report your Summer and/or Fall 2023 internship by September 29 and receive your complimentary UHCL Hawk Intern t-shirt on October 3.
- Access Internship Report Form.
- Complete all required fields.
- Upload documentation (e.g., copy of offer letter, written job description, or statement from employer).
- Once your internship has been verified, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with instructions on how to pick up your complimentary shirt.
Does my internship experience count?
Your internship experience must meet minimum qualifications:
- Performed work related to my program of study and professional goals
- Employed by an established organization or business
- Worked at least 8-10 hours per week or 120-150 total hours
- Supervised by a trained professional
- Able to provide documentation to verify employment
The Internship Job Report Form is intended for noncredit work experiences. Internships for course credit towards degree requirements are recorded through faculty/department advisors.
Please email StrategicPartner@uhcl.edu with any questions.
Report Your Job. Get Your UHCL Hawk Intern Shirt.
Deadline to respond is September 29