History of the Psychological Services Clinic
The UHCL Psychological Services Clinic (PSC) started in 1988 and has been serving the community for over 25 years. It initially started with students from the School Psychology and Clinical Psychology master’s programs, training as clinicians. Over the years, students from the Clinical Psychology PsyD and Marriage and Family Therapy programs have joined the clinic, allowing us to serve a broader range of people. The PSC provides low-cost services based on a sliding scale and is open to all members of the community.
Our Team Members
- Dr. Elil Yuvarajan, Clinic Director and Supervisor
- Dr. Sarah Griffin, Supervisor
- Dr. Erik Reinberg, Supervisor
- Jennifer Roberts, Office Manager
- Kimberly Briseno, Student Worker
- Quinn Fricke, Student Worker
- Cece Melo, Student Worker
To contact a member of our team, email firstname.lastname@example.org.