Associate Deans' Council
The Associate Deans' Council is a standing university committee. It is a working committee of the associate deans. The purpose is to provide a forum for developing procedures for implementing academic policies, recommending new academic policies or procedures or changes to current policies and procedures, monitoring enrollment trends and making recommendations for enrollment management, and facilitating program improvement and expansion and academic advisement.
- Associate Deans' Council Information
- AVP, Student Success and Initiatives
- Associate Dean, College of Human Science and Humanities
- Associate Dean, College of Education
- Associate Dean, College of Business
- Associate Dean, College of Science and Engineering