Important COVID-19 Update
UHCL at Pearland Student Affairs is currently offering limited in-person services. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 281-212-1688 to connect with our staff or get more information about our services.
We are committed to continuing to serve our students in the safest way possible. For more information related to COVID-19, visit the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Health Alert page.
If you are in need of support services, have questions or concerns not related to Counseling Services, please contact the Dean of Students Office.
For university and health alert updates related to Coronavirus (COVID-19), please visit the UHCL Health Alert webpage.
The Division of Student Affairs at University of Houston-Clear Lake at Pearland works in collaboration with its counterpart offices at the Clear Lake campus to coordinator services and programs that enhance the learning environment and contribute to student success. Pearland Student Affairs provides information and access to resources that help students to succeed both academically and personally.
Student Services Available at Pearland
- Advocacy and assistance with resolving complex issues by appointment only
- Student ID cards upload your photo and have your ID card mailed to you
- Counseling services by appointment only; visit Counseling Services for more information
- Career services, resume critiques, job search, etc.
- Pearland campus flyer posting approval
- Information about Student Affairs departments, programs and events
Other Resources Available
Assists with admissions, records and financial aid
Student Business Services (formerly, Cashier's Office)
Assists with paying tuition and fees
Responds to emergencies, vehicle assistance, lost and found, and safety transportation
Assists with book check-out, using the database, and research consultation