The Division of Student Affairs at UHCL Pearland Campus work in collaboration with its counterpart offices at the Clear lake campus to coordinator services and programs that enhance the learning environment and contribute to student success. Pearland Student Affairs provides information and access to resources that help students to succeed both academically and personally.
Student Services Available at Pearland
- Advocacy and assistance with resolving complex issues
- Student ID Cards.
- Counseling Services.
- Career Services resume critiques, job search, etc.
- Disability accommodations and testing area.
- Writing Center and Student Success Center tutoring resources.
- Information about Student Affairs departments, programs and events.
- Online Student Services (pdf)
Other Resources Available
Assists with admissions, records, and financial aid
Student Business Services (formerly, Cashier's Office)
Assists with paying tuition and fees
Responds to emergencies, vehicle assistance, lost and found, and safety transportation
Assists with book check-out, using the database, and research consultation