Important COVID-19 Update
Following the order from Harris County, and to protect the health and safety of the UHCL community, all campus operations will continue online, and access to campus will be limited to only essential personnel until further notice. Stay home and stay safe, Hawks.
UHCL Pearland Student Affairs will be offering services via email or online, by appointment only.
If you are in need of support services, have questions or concerns not related to Counseling Services, please contact the Dean of Students Office.
For university and health alert updates related to Coronavirus (COVID-19), please visit the UHCL Health Alert webpage.
The Division of Student Affairs at University of Houston-Clear Lake at Pearland works in collaboration with its counterpart offices at the Clear Lake campus to coordinator services and programs that enhance the learning environment and contribute to student success. Pearland Student Affairs provides information and access to resources that help students to succeed both academically and personally.
Student Services Available at Pearland
- Advocacy and assistance with resolving complex issues by appointment only
- Student ID cards upload your photo and have your ID card mailed to you
- Counseling services by appointment only; visit Counseling Services for more information
- Career services, resume critiques, job search, etc.
- Pearland campus flyer posting approval
- Information about Student Affairs departments, programs and events
Other Resources Available
Assists with admissions, records and financial aid
Student Business Services (formerly, Cashier's Office)
Assists with paying tuition and fees
Responds to emergencies, vehicle assistance, lost and found, and safety transportation
Assists with book check-out, using the database, and research consultation