UHCL Health Alert: All campus operations will continue online, and access to campus will be limited to only essential personnel through April 30.   Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates , Give to the Hawk Emergency Fund

Hawk Card

The Hawk Card is the official ID card for all faculty, staff and students at UHCL. Your Hawk Card has multiple on-campus uses, such as, meal plans, library services, and access to buildings and Hunter Hall. Hawk Cards are made throughout the year at the Student Assistance Center (SAC) and Pearland Student Affairs office.

Apply For Your New Hawk Card/Upload Photo Online

Apply for your new Hawk Card online and upload your photo.  There is no initial cost for your card.

  • Login at Hawk Card Online
  • Under “Account”, select “Upload Photo”.
  • Review photo requirements, select “Upload” to select the photo you want to upload, and click “Submit”.  

After your photo is approved, you will receive a confirmation email with next steps and card pick-up information.

You can also have your Hawk Card printed at the SAC or the Pearland Student Affairs office, but please note uploading your photo online will save you time. 

Pick Up Your Hawk Card

You will receive a confirmation email inviting you to pick up your Hawk Card from the Student Assistance Center (SAC) or Pearland Student Affairs office.

Student Assistance Center (SAC)
Student Services and Classroom Building (SSCB) room 1.102
2700 Bay Area Blvd., Houston, TX 77058

Division of Student Affairs at UHCL Pearland
Pearland Building, Room 152
1200 Pearland Parkway, Pearland, TX 77581

Replacing and Deactivating Cards

If you have lost or damaged your Hawk Card, you can get a replacement at the SAC.  Your card will be printed right away and it will work immediately (your old card will be deactivated). If you have lost your card or believe it has been stolen, go to Hawk Card Online. Under "Account," select "Deactivate Card" to deactivate the missing card, then select “Confirm.” Then come to the SAC during regular business hours to replace it.

  • Student Assistance Center

    Phone: 281-283-2722
    Email: SAC@uhcl.edu

    SSCB 1102
    2700 Bay Area Blvd.
    Houston, Texas 77058-1002

    Regular Office Hours:
    Mon. - Thu., 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
    Fri. 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.

    Special Hours Starting March 16th Until Further Notice:
    Mon-Fri, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.

    Please call ahead during holidays and semester breaks.