Robert Jones, Ed.D.
Professor of Education,
College of Education
Contact number: 281-283-3562
Office: Bayou Suite 1111
Areas of Expertise
- Measurement and Evaluation
- Educational Psychology
- Science Education
- Senior Editorial Advisor, Harcourt Science, Harcourt, 2005 Co-author Harcourt Science, Harcourt, 2000, 2002 Editions
- Author of Teaming Up 1991
- Authored over 10 curriculum units in science and mathematics.
- Co-authored one K-6 science curriculum series.
- Contributed over 10 chapters in books, handbooks and monographs.
- Presented over 100 papers and workshops at professional meetings.
- Presented over 1000 workshops and institutes to inservice teachers.
- Co-authored Teaming Up for STEM 2017
- Authored over 30 articles in professional journals.
- Directed over 30 funded science education projects.
Awards and Accomplishments
- Received 7 science education awards and 7 recognition and achievement awards from various organizations and agencies, including:
- Texas Student Education Association, Teacher Award, 1993
- Texas Council for Elementary Science, Rebecca Sparks Award for Excellence, 1991.