How to Apply to the UHCL TXVSN-Approved Courses:
A Step-by-Step Guide
- Go to https://www.applytexas.org
- Then choose: Four-year institution
- University of Houston-Clear Lake
- Graduate career
- Non-degree seeking major
UHCL School of Education
Office of Admissions
2700 Bay Area Boulevard
Houston, Texas 77058
- Transcripts required are the highest degree earned and last school attended (if different from highest degree earned).
- Email email@example.com indicating intention to participate in Texas Virtual School Network.
For the Fall Semester
Priority Application Deadline
All required documents must be submitted by August 10. After August 10, applicants will be processed for late registration and will incur the late registration fee.
Final Application Deadline
All required documents must be submitted by August 24.
1. INST 6437.01 Interactive Distance Learning (long semester)
2. INST 6137.31 Technology and eLearning (long semester)
3. INST 5135.01 Multimedia Design Applications (long semester or summer)
4. INST 5135.01 Multimedia Design Applications (long semester or summer)