Master's Degree programs that include an Internship/Practicum requirement are offered in the areas listed:
- ADSU 6739 - Educational Management w/Principal as Instructional Leader Certification Practicum
- COUN 6739 - School Counseling II Certification Practicum
- ECED 6739 - Early Childhood Education Practicum
- EDLS 7837 - Superintendent Certification Internship
- INST 6739 - Instructional Technology Certification Practicum
- LLLS 6839 - Reading Specialist Certification Practicum in School Literacy
- SLIS 6739 - School Librarian Certification Practicum
In several instances, professional certification programs are combined with master's degrees so requirements for both can be achieved within a coordinated program of study. For additional information and requirements for Graduate Internships, please contact the College of Education.
In order for Graduate Intern candidates to begin the respective Internships/Practicums, an Affiliation Agreement must be established with the agency and the UHCL College of Education. For further information about Affiliation Agreements, contact CPDT at (281) 283-3612 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.